Lenoir City´s Junior Varsity Season

This year, Lenoir City High School’s junior varsity team had an incredible season. They had one of the best seasons that any junior varsity team has had in 6 plus years. With their final win to loss ratio being 6 wins and 3 losses, the team had a better overall than the varsity.

This is a great sign because the JV teams right now will eventually become varsity as well, and if they beat them now, there should be many wins in the team’s future.

¨This season has been a lot of hard work, and very time consuming. But with the final outcome, it was all worth it,¨ said Ethan Howard (9).

As some of the seniors leave high school and the football team, people have to replace them. This is causing some of the sophomores and freshman to move up onto varsity.

¨Being moved up to varsity my freshman year feels amazing, and it really makes me feel good to know that my hard work was noticed,¨ said Jonathan Miller (9).  ¨I’m expecting good things from this team and hope we can become even better and win more games.¨

With that being said, this season for the junior varsity team has been one incredible season. As they hopefully continue to grow stronger during the offseason, all that anyone can do is wait to see them next year.