Categories:

Faculty Spotlight: Mrs. Jaconmen and Mrs. Everitt

The school year has begun, bringing many exciting changes to Lenoir City High School! New leadership has been introduced to the school, and many are eager to see how the fresh faculty will shape their learning environment.

The Principal, Mrs. Jacomen, and Assistant Principal, Mrs. Everitt, related how their love for small towns and tight community attracted them to Lenoir City.

“Originally, I am from Campbell County, which made me more interested in Lenoir City because it is a small town like the town I grew up in. I am looking forward to getting to know families, going to events, and being a part of this amazing Panther Nation!” Mrs. Jacomen said.

Mrs. Everitt also shared what drew her to Lenoir City Schools.

“I chose to join Lenoir City Schools because it reminds me of the hometown feeling that I was privileged to experience through my junior and senior years of high school. The school was important to the community and the community was important to the school,” Mrs. Everitt said.

Here at Lenoir City, we love to be exciting and successful in all we do, and our new leadership wants to continue down that path with their vision of where this school could go. Mrs. Everitt desires to keep the great aspects of tradition while also creating a positive impact.

“Holding true to the values that have led the community and schools to where they are today is something I would like to see continued. I would like us to continue to be a school that sees and values each student with unique gifts and abilities while nurturing those to their fullest extent,” Mrs. Everitt said.

Mrs. Jacomen listens to the faculty on how this school can take it to the next level.

“When I came in, I probably met with close to 60 staff members and some students, and we just talked about what is great about LC, what are some things that we can work on to make it better, and how we can grow to be the best high school in this part of Tennessee,” Mrs. Jacomen said. 

Students at LC are excited about the new staff and are looking forward to the year. Hunter Click (11) is happy with where the school is headed.

“I think she (Principal Jacomen) is organizing the school well. It is a little more strict, but I think that is important so we can have a good structure,” Click said.

Norah Alcorn (11) is enthusiastic about our Principal.

“I love our new Principal, she has been really nice to everyone. I think how the rules are being enforced are not too bad, and I think that it is going to end up a great school year,” Alcorn said.

As the school year unfolds, our new leaders are dedicated to positively impacting the school and setting Lenoir City up as the standard for schools in this area. Mrs. Jacomen and Mrs. Everitt are excited about their roles as the newest additions to our school!